Due to the increased demand and at the same time the shortage of PA-tubing company Papurex W. Büchner GmbH developed a brand new tube which has roughly the qualities of a Polyamide (PA) tube.
This new product reconciles advantages of PA 12 w with the excellent qualities of polyurethane:
- Cross-breaking resistance like PUR
- High pressure resistance at a low wall thickness (= high flow rate)
- Smaller bending radius opposite Polyamide PA12w
- Very good UV resistance
- Extremely good resistance against microbes
- Extremely good hydrolysis resistance
- Resistant to a lot of oils, greases & aqueous solutions
- Considerably higher flexibility opposite PA12w with
Comparable physical qualities
- Pricing structure considerably more favorable than PA11/PA12 products
Pressure and temperature behaviour (according to DIN 73378 / 74324):
- +20°C 19bar (100%)
- +50°C 12bar (64%)
- Temperature range from -25 to +50° °C
- high bursting pressures of up to 55 bar
The resonance tells its own tale – and not only within Germany. Customers worldwide
show strong interest at an equivalent product to polyamide tubes (PA12w).
Get more details from our sales!